Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Find answers to your most frequently asked questions about SLIM+ here!
If you still have a question, connect with our consultant or customer service team anytime!
- If you are unsure which plan to purchase, simply ask our consultant or customer service for more information.
- Purcase your meal plan.
- Consult your SLIM+ doctor regarding your diet plan and your health condition (don't worry, it's free with any purchase)!
- Consult our diet coach to get personal weight loss coaching and progress monitoring.
- Your frozen meals are delivered as a package right to your door weekly. Store them in the freezer, then simply thaw and reheat before enjoying your nutritious and delicious meals.
- Enjoy your meals and start seeing your results!
Our most popular plan is Healthy Slim because it is delicious, filling, and supports weight loss for most people. However, since people's needs are unique, make sure to consult with our doctor and diet coach to personalize your diet journey!
The simple science behind weight loss is creating a calorie deficit. A calorie deficit occurs when you consume fewer calories than what you burn. When a calorie deficit exists, your body gets energy from stored fat, instead of energy from your food. As stored fat gets burned for energy, weight loss occurs.
The problem is that a lot of people create a calorie deficit for weight loss in a way that is harmful for their health. With SLIM+, you receive guidance from our doctor and diet coach to achieve a healthful weight loss. Our meal plans will also provide you with a nutritious, balanced diet in controlled portions to make your weight loss experience satisfying and enjoyable. If you want to know more, our doctor and diet coach are available to answer all of your questions. Book your appointment now!
We help those who struggle with their weight-loss journey. But more than that, with appropriate customizations by our doctor and diet coach, our plans can also support general health and weight maintenance along with management of pre-existing health conditions such as high cholesterol levels, diabetes, heart disease, and more.
Children under 13 years old, pregnant women and breastfeeding moms may join us too to experience our award-winning menus. *but we DO NOT recommend the caloric-deficit plan.
SLIM+ offers you these benefits:
- One-on-one doctor consultation*
- Diet coach consultation and progress supervision
- Hassle-free clean eating with meal variety
- Real food real results
- Portion-controlled meals, designed by our medical team to suit your needs
- Delicious healthy meals, packed with nutrition
When you lose weight, you can experience the incredible benefits including:
- Improved confidence
- A healthy lifestyle and improved overall health (improved blood pressure, controlled blood sugar, decreased cholesterol)
- Improved metabolism
- Better energy level
- Controlled cravings, curbed appetite
SLIM+ meals are freshly made to order, then immediately frozen to maintain food safety and quality. Bacteria grows most rapidly in the danger zone between 4°C to 60°C, so keeping foods frozen prevents growth of bacteria and allows it to stay safe longer. Conventional catering programs produce fresh meals every morning, but they are kept at room temperature (ie. in the danger zone) to be consumed for lunch or dinner, compromising food safety. Our frozen meals also retain its freshness and quality thanks to our thermoforming packaging and proper procedures for storage and handling.
SLIM+ meals are fully cooked, so you just need to defrost the meals, remove the outer packaging, reheat in the inner packaging, peel off the inner packaging carefully, and wait a few minutes before enjoying!
Methods to defrost:
- Thaw in the fridge overnight
- Let sit at room temperature for 6 hours
- Defrost in the microwave with the defrost function
- Submerge in a bowl of warm water
Methods to reheat:
- Microwave for 3 minutes
- Boil or steam for 12 minutes (steaming is recommended!)
You do NOT need to remove the inner cover while reheating, as the packaging is certified safe to be heated up to 120°C.
Absolutely! Our meals are packed using thermoforming films to maintain your meal quality and freshness. Our thermoforming films are certified to be completely safe for freezing and reheating.
Thermoforming is a single-surface forming method employing low-pressure and low-temperature. The formed product is the result of rigidifying a hot rubbery sheet against a cold mold.
Thermoforming films are the packaging of choice for many fresh and premium-grade foods because:
- It eliminates air inside the packaging, preventing oxidation and maintaining the product’s original colour and flavour
- It gives excellent shelf life (extended shelf life)
- It keeps juices and marinades within the package
- It has high stability and rigidity, protection against freezer burn
- Products can go straight from the chiller cabinet or freezer to oven, and will safely self-vent steam during cooking without the need to puncture the film
- It provides excellent seal to prevent contamination
- It provides a clear view of the entire product
No. We do not add any preservatives or any other additives in our meals.
We use organic ingredients whenever possible, but we do not use them exclusively. We believe in taking a balanced approach to nutrition and wellness by using fresh and locally-sourced ingredients.
SLIM+ meals are created by professional chefs and culinary experts, under the advisory of our doctors and nutritionists to serve varied, calorie-controlled, and tasty meals using high quality ingredients. Our meals are also freshly frozen, so you will receive a week’s worth of meals delivered weekly using instant/same-day couriers. Simply keep your meals in the freezer and reheat whenever you want them. As long as you keep your meals properly frozen, they will keep longer than conventional catering foods stored at room temperature or in the fridge!
At this time, SLIM+ does not offer specific gluten-free meals for individuals with Celiac disease.
However, 90% of our meals are actually gluten-free. *Always consult a physician before beginning a new diet plan.
Unfortunately, we don’t have the vegan options yet.
Due to the public and food safety regulations, we do not accept returns or exchanges once the delivery has been made.
At this time we only offer a set package of meals and do not allow customization of menu items.